Friday, March 2, 2012

Have you ever rebuild a team from scratch on NFL Madden 08?

If so what was the team?



And how long did it take for the team to be contenders again?Have you ever rebuild a team from scratch on NFL Madden 08?
yes i go to fantasy football, draft the worst players release them all after one year and my cap hit is like no more than 3mill. so i have over 100mill in space. i obviously get 1st pick which i choose on QB and rebuild my team mostly from FA.



Ive done this a couple of times and usually it takes at least 2 years after i start rebuilding. this is simulating the season though not playing the games too.Have you ever rebuild a team from scratch on NFL Madden 08?
i do it every year on madden. I usually start with the Saints, i'm from N.O.... i get some frriends to do the same... we all start with a team... take them to a few Championships.. then leave all of a sudden to the worse team in the game..on madden 06 I went from the Patriots and winning like 5 champioships..... to the Texans.. it took me like 4 seasons with free agency and drafts to win my division and make playoffs.. of course Manning had retired by then so I was Okay...lolHave you ever rebuild a team from scratch on NFL Madden 08?
I did this a couple of times and it took me about 4 seasons to build my team up to a contender. Basically I would get some average players ( between 79 %26amp; 70 ) and basically tank the season. Off season would come %26amp; some players retired and others i didnt re-sign. then I would trade my no1. pick usually top 5 for a lower 1st rounder a 3rd rounder and a 5th rounder. By the fourth season my team had a overall rating of around 86, 87.
thats the only reason i even play madden. whats better than having old washed up players start on your team and kick some ***. i usually use shaun king as my QB and have my RB be rod smart or ron dayne. my defense is horrible. i usually use tj slaughter as my MLB. sometimes i sign someone like keenan mccardell to have someone to throw at. my kicker is usually morten anderson. but it only takes bout 2-3 years for my team to get good.



my team is actually the chiefs. but my favorite team actually would be the packers.
  • calculate percentage
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment