Friday, March 9, 2012

Madden NFL 08 Fantasy draft tips?

Alright, I don't know if it makes any difference, but it's on xbox (Not xbox 360, the old fashioned xbox)



I need some pointers on Madden 08 with the fantasy draft.

Not specific players, just the order. I'll show how my first 5 picks usually go (Feel free to offer advice with it)



DE

WR

CB

QB

RB



It's from there that I start drawing blanks. Should I go to linemen? Should I pick up a Defensive Tackle? I have been thinking of picking up a Defensive Tackle instead of an RB and picking one up even later since Running isn't a really big part of my game. Any advice will help, and, I know this seems obvious, but don't post unless you have actually DONE a fantasy draft on madden 08.. :P. Thanks in advance :DMadden NFL 08 Fantasy draft tips?
I like:

DE

CB

WR

RB

OLMadden NFL 08 Fantasy draft tips?
when i draft, i usually draft as follows



DE

DT

WR

OT

CB



... or some variation of that order... but a monster dline is always good to have.. especially in madden 08. RB's will be there for a while, as will QB's, unless you're trying to get an elite QB

No comments:

Post a Comment