Friday, March 9, 2012

I'm trying to get online, on Madden NFL 08, on a PS3?

I've got Madden NFL 08 for PS2. But I'm trying to get online with it, on my PS3. However, whenever I try to get online or create a new configuration file, it says "No online hardware detected" or something like that. I haven't been able to get ahold of Sony, cuz they're busy. I contacted EA about it. They said something about creating a "Virtual Network Configuration File"? If anybody can help with this, it would be highly appreciated. Thanks in advance.I'm trying to get online, on Madden NFL 08, on a PS3?
Maybe you shouldn't have a PS3 you need a XBOX 360.I'm trying to get online, on Madden NFL 08, on a PS3?
you have to have a sertin cabble that hooks up to the wall and have a computer that will sync mwith it its a little bit of work but it is cheaper than paying to get online like the xbox 360 i have both :)

No comments:

Post a Comment